Dr. Shane Cousineau, D.C.Doctor of Chiropractic
Your HOMETOWN ChiropractorPeople's Choice Best Chiropractor 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Voted "One of the best" Chiropractors 2008 and 2009
Voted Best Chiropractor 2010
- Four part Board Certified Chiropractic and Physiotherapeutic by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- CPR and Advanced Life Support certified
- Thompson technique certification
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
Dr. Evan PerryDr. Evan Perry grew up in Rockford, MI. He attended Michigan State University and graduated in 2009 majoring in Human Biology. During his stay at MSU, Dr. Evan was a member of the water polo team, which he captained for his junior and senior years. After undergrad, he attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA. Dr. Evan took interest in the sports injury and rehabilitation department at Palmer and became a rehabilitation intern there. Following this path, Dr. Evan utilizes techniques that can help patients with a large number of overuse and sports injuries, as well as old soft tissue injuries.
- 4 Part Board Certified
- Physiotherapeutic Board Certified
- ART Spine and Upper Quadrant Certified Provider
- Graston Soft Tissue Certified
Dr. Evan enjoys watching Michigan State Basketball, playing a variety of sports, and scuba diving.